26 January 2006

Web:DoCoMo starts to sell 3G FOMA mobile phones with Windows Mobile 5 OS

Last week I heard news from my friend in Japan about Japan's operator that they no longer market their handset with their own OS.It start this year on 2006.I didnt think that would be problem for Flash lite developer so far....until....

I just read this article :
DoCoMo quits FlashLite to sell Windows OS phones



I really want to know what will happen next. On Dec '05, i still have possibilities to develope some wallpaper in Flash lite environmnet. I hope Windows Mobile 5 OS be equipped with Flash lite just like some operators in Japan does.

PPL IAIN Syekh Nurjati Cirebon

Jika ditanya apa yang kau suka dari kehadiran mereka? Mereka punya jawabannya : semangat yang tinggi dengan keingintahuan yang tipikal mahas...